Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver
- A responsible person over 18 years of age must supervise each inflatable at all times.
- Any soft play and/or other equipment hired must also be supervised by a responsible adult.
- The inflatable(s) must be secured to the ground at all times. The equipment must not be moved or re-positioned.
- No food or drinks are to be consumed on the inflatable (to avoid choking and mess).
- All shoes, badges, and jewelry (e.g. large earrings, necklaces, etc.) must be removed to avoid damage to the equipment and injury to other users. It is recommended that spectacles and plastic alice bands are also removed. Adults must remove high-heeled shoes before stepping on mats.
- Ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on the age and size of children using it according to the recommendations printed on the equipment (on or near the front step of most inflatables).
- Do not allow children to take any hard or sharp objects onto the equipment, or anything large enough to block exits/entrances.
- Do not allow children to take balloons onto the equipment (burst balloons and strings can be a choking hazard).
- No party poppers, henna, face paint, colored streamers, or “silly string” can be used near or on the equipment, as these may permanently stain the unit, for which you are liable.
- No water or other liquid is to be poured or sprayed onto the equipment (other than a reasonable amount for cleaning purposes) as it causes the surface of inflatables to become slippery, damages soft play, and can result in subsequent bookings being canceled if the equipment is too wet to be delivered. If equipment is deliberately soaked you will be charged double your hire fee to cover our costs in subsequently cancelled bookings and drying time.
- Inflatables must not be used in wind or wind gusts more than 15 mph. Inflatables must not be used in heavy rain. Equipment must not be used in Thunder Storms.
- No smoking, barbecues, glass, or animals on or near the equipment.
- Reckless or boisterous behavior must not be allowed.
- Avoid large children and small children from using the equipment at the same time.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- Children must use slides one at a time and must not climb on the sides of the slide.
- Slides should be used in a sitting position, feet first – do not allow jumping from the top of the slide.
- Safety mats must be positioned at the bottom of the slide.
- Ensure that mats supplied with the equipment remain where they were positioned during installation.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron of the inflatable(s). The step is there to help users get on and off.
- No one with a history of back or neck problems should be allowed on the inflatable(s).
- Do not allow users on the inflatable(s) during inflation or deflation.
- If the inflatable(s) are not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower(s) off at the mains. IMPORTANT: If more than one blower is being run from a single extension lead you must unplug all but one blower before switching back on, plug the remaining blowers in one at a time only when each inflatable or part is fully inflated.
- In the event of rain please remove children from the inflatable(s) and place a table or similar object over the blower(s) to prevent water from being blown inside the inflatable(s). Do not switch the blower(s) off. Once the rain has stopped, please ensure that the entrance and exit to the inflatable(s) are dried with a towel before children are allowed back on as they become slippery when wet.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- Should a blower overheat or lose power, immediately remove children from the inflatable and switch the blower off at the mains. It should restart when switched back on again 1 or 2 minutes later. If it does not please inform us on the telephone number above.
- We must be advised as soon as possible in the event of any injury requiring professional medical treatment. Treatment must be sought within 2 hours of the injury occurring and a detailed record of the incident and treatment must be provided to us.
- You must call us immediately upon any equipment failure. If you are unsure about anything, please contact us immediately.
- The usage policy allows for only one rider at the pinnacle of the water slide, except for double lane slides where two riders are permitted. For bounce houses or combo units, a maximum of six riders is allowed.
- Airbender Inflatables and Party Rentals bears no responsibility for any accidental contact or harm caused to underground utility lines or devices, which include, but are not limited to, electrical, plumbing, and sprinkler systems. It is the lessee's responsibility to inform the Rental Company about the desired setup location of the inflatable and ensure that any underground utility lines are properly marked prior to installation.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that they will not lend, sublease, dispose of, or utilize the equipment at any location other than the designated one.
- The customer agrees to assume full responsibility for covering the replacement cost, including labor charges, for any damages incurred to the rental equipment.
- In the event of loss, theft, or irreparable damage to the inflatable and or party rental equipment, the renter consents to pay the full replacement cost of the item(s) damaged.
- It is essential that children slide down the slide in a feet-first manner only, allowing one rider per lane at a time.
- Regularly inspect the anchors during play to ensure their secure attachment to the ground when utilizing the unit(s) outdoors.
- If the unit shows signs of deflating, it is important to promptly exit the area.
- Children within the same size or age group are permitted to use the unit(s) simultaneously. It is not allowed for adults and children to use the unit(s) at the same time.
- The unit allows for a maximum of 6 riders or a combined weight of 600 lbs, with each patron not exceeding 100 lbs. There are specific rider height requirements: Minimum Height 36" and Maximum Height 60'.
- Prior to allowing any riders to enter, it is crucial that all inflatables are securely anchored and fully inflated.It is important to avoid installing inflatables in close proximity to a pool.
Climbing on the exterior of the inflatable is strictly prohibited under all circumstances.
Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver
This document serves as a Rental Agreement and Liability Waiver ("Agreement") between Airbender Inflatables and Party Rentals (referred to as "Company") and the undersigned customer (referred to as "Customer") for the rental of inflatables and party rentals ("Rental Equipment"). The Customer acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions outlined below:
The rental period for the Rental Equipment begins on the agreed-upon rental start date and time and ends on the agreed-upon rental return date and time as specified in the rental agreement.
Proper Use and Supervision:
The Customer acknowledges and agrees to use the Rental Equipment strictly by the provided safety guidelines and instructions. The Customer understands and accepts responsibility for ensuring that the Rental Equipment is used under proper adult supervision at all times during the rental period.
Assumption of Risk:
The Customer acknowledges that the use of the Rental Equipment involves inherent risks and dangers, including but not limited to slipping, falling, collision, and injury. The Customer voluntarily assumes all risks associated with the use of the Rental Equipment and agrees that the Company shall not be held liable for any injuries, losses, damages, claims, demands, costs, or expenses arising out of or related to such risks.
Release and Waiver of Liability:
The Customer, on behalf of themselves and their guests, releases and forever discharges the Company, its owners, employees, agents, and representatives from any liability, claims, demands, actions, or causes of action arising out of or related to the use of the Rental Equipment, including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, or death, whether caused by the negligence of the Company or otherwise.
The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Rental Equipment or any violation of this Agreement by the Customer or their guests.
Inspection and Maintenance:
The Customer agrees to inspect the Rental Equipment upon delivery and report any damages or defects to the Company immediately. The Customer shall not attempt to repair or modify the Rental Equipment without prior written consent from the Company. The Customer understands that failure to properly maintain or repair the Rental Equipment may result in additional charges or penalties.
The Customer acknowledges that certain weather conditions, such as strong winds, rain, or extreme heat, may pose risks to the safe use of the Rental Equipment. The Customer agrees to take appropriate precautions, including deflating and securing the Rental Equipment, in the event of adverse weather conditions. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages, losses, or injuries resulting from the Customer's failure to comply with weather-related safety instructions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws of North Carolina. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the appropriate courts located within the jurisdiction of North Carolina.
Overnight Rentals: Lessee understands and acknowledges that the blower is to be removed from the Inflatable device and locked up in a secure location overnight.
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Company and the Customer and supersedes any prior agreements, understandings, or representations, whether oral or written, relating to the Rental Equipment.
By signing below, the Customer acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement and assumes full responsibility for the safe and proper use of the Rental Equipment.